Wearing pantyhose since a teen.

PLEASE NOTE: THE STORIES FOUND HERE WERE SENT IN BY FOLLOWERS, WE DID NOT WRITE THEM OR PRODUCE THEM.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US...
THANK YOU
ZOLI

Moderators: 10Denier, Ilovehose, webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

Wearing pantyhose since a teen.

Post by webmaster » Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 pm

I have been wearing pantyhose ever since I was a teenager. I just love the feeling they give me. I think it helps to complete a woman's wardrobe to wear them. Anyway, I have always had this fetish for wearing pantyhose. The first time I got caught was by a close female friend who happened to notice me in the store one day *****advertisement removed by system***** hose. She had gotten behind me when I was explaining to the nice looking female clerk that I was wearing pantyhose and they were for me. I lifted my jeans pant leg and showed her I had on hose and there was my friend looking at my legs. I really almost freaked as she didn't know that I was a transvestite. She calmed me down and listened to my story. She has accepted me ever since that day, and we even go out shopping together as she knows that I have good taste in woman's clothes. She sees me dressed quite a bit. She actually has come to have a pantyhose fetish herself because of my wearing them. We tell each other about our dates and even watch each other ********** while waering pantyhose. I have been caught wearing pantyhose several times and now it has become quite the turn on wearing them. When I'm dressed, I show off my legs and let others know that I love pantyhose. When I go shopping as a man and am wearing hose it is a turn on to "be discovered" wearing hose as I try on heels or *****advertisement removed by system***** new hose or shop. I do have a pantyhose fetish and even love to have a girl or guy tie me up with pantyhose from time to time. I have "been caught" so many times!