My sisters panties.

PLEASE NOTE: THE STORIES FOUND HERE WERE SENT IN BY FOLLOWERS, WE DID NOT WRITE THEM OR PRODUCE THEM.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US...
THANK YOU
ZOLI

Moderators: 10Denier, Ilovehose, webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

My sisters panties.

Post by webmaster » Thu May 05, 2011 10:46 pm

I started wearing my sister 's panties at the age of about 12. I loved the silky feeling they provided. One night when everyone was out I slipped into my olders sister's panties, tan Legg's pantyhose and white ful slip. The feeling was tremendous and I relieved myself numerous times but put everything away by the time anyone was home. This was but a start of a wearng fetish I have had for years.

At the age of 23 I started going with a girl who was into lingerie and was always showing me her new panties, hose camisoles,etc. as we made love she noticed my goal was to have sex with the lingerie on. I cannot begin to tell how many pairs of pantyhose I ruined during our encounters. At my next birthday she wanted to give me my gifts away from the party we had. After everyone had left, she gave me my own pair of panties, shiny pantyhose, full slip with built in shelf bra.

As our relationship progressed on Friday nights I took a bath and shaved all my hair. She would apply lotion, and start getting me ready for the weekend complete with panties, hose,girdle, bra amd silicone cup fillers, slip, opened toed pumps, skirt, blouse,make-up and fix my hair. I had my nails done and painted every weekend and spent the weekend in the feminine clothes she bought and nighties. The lovemakng was incredible as she couldn'y take her hands off of me.

One weekend stands out. It was Saturday and I was dressed as usual in women's clothing. As the day wore on she asked me to dress to the "nines" so I put on black shiny hose and black bodysuit with a short black dress accented with gold earrings and necklace. I fixed my hair as she said I was in for a special treat. As I walked down the stairs the doorbell rang and her friends walked in. I had no time to run, My girlfriend told them to come in and as I was standing on the last step she told me they knew all about our fetishes and wanted to see. I spent the night getting cocktails and getting felt up by three women. Later they decided to take me out so we went to a nightclub. I had never seen my girlfriend so hot. When we got home one of the mor outgoing girls helped me change into my platinum gown for night wear and since the bed supply was limited she decided to sleep in our bed. It was a night I will never forget. I am married to my girlfriend and only own panties for underwear. I have a collection of feminine attire that rivals hers and the dressing up tradition continues.