My mom walked in...

PLEASE NOTE: THE STORIES FOUND HERE WERE SENT IN BY FOLLOWERS, WE DID NOT WRITE THEM OR PRODUCE THEM.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US...
THANK YOU
ZOLI

Moderators: 10Denier, Ilovehose, webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

My mom walked in...

Post by webmaster » Thu May 05, 2011 10:44 pm

It was about five years ago but I always like to wear hose and one of my favorite things to do was to put on black pantyhose and a dress and high heels I had a car driving gave with the steering wheel and pedals But I didn't turn the game on I would make up that I was driving in the hose and I would pretend either a woman from church or a teacher that was wearing hose was with me and I would pretend that the car broke down and we couldn't get it started I would start To feel my penis rise in the pantyhose well one night I was finishing up I was taking my dress off I about had it put up except my hose but even tho I had ********** I still had a slight erection in my hose and I thought I had my bedroom Door locked but my mom walked in as I was standing there in the black pantyhose and heels she ask why was I in her pantyhose I couldn't even speak I was so scared then I said it was a joke but she still got mad but things finally went back to normal But I still wear hose all the time when I'm alone I really don't know why I like pantyhose or being in distress While wearing them but I hope I never get caught again Does anyone know why I'm like this ?